1) Remove surface dirt by vigorously applying Arche Poly Mesh Brush to Nubuck.
2) Wipe Nubuck down with a damp to wet rag or sponge. Arche Nubuck is water resistant and will be compatible with this process. When dry vigorously apply Arche Poly Mesh Brush to Nubuck to bring up original nap.
3) For more enhanced cleaning, to follow step 1 and 2, apply Arche Latex based Eraser to Nubuck with medium to firm pressure and brush once again to remove residual Eraser Latex from Nubuck and to restore original nap.
SMOOTH, FLAT OR METALLIC LEATHER:
1) Wipe off leather with dry rag.
2) Apply a very small amount of oil based neutral polish which, is note included in Arche Shoe Care Kit.
3) Buff vigorously to restore leathers original luster and shine.
PATENT LEATHER OR REPTILE PRINT LEATHER:
1) Wipe down leather with damp rag.
2) Lightly apply Silicone based Arche Sponge to leather to restore original shine.
1) Remove surface dirt from around the Latex outsole with wet rag or sponge.
2) When dry, apply Silicone based Arche Sponge around the outsole surface to restore original shine and to remove any vanilla hazing which, can result from the natural color of the Latex coming to the surface.
3) Do not apply Silicone based Arche Sponge to Nubuck.
Arche Footwear is Chic, Comfortable and Durable and does not require a maintenance program. However, care for your Arche Footwear is important and should be done as needed or periodically to encourage both its longevity and appearance.